Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fresh Air

Well, we can almost open our windows again and stop dipping into the college fund to pay the electric bill.  It's one of my favorite times of year.  I love the newness in the air when fall is beginning.  It's so refreshing!  It makes me want to find a big field, skip around with my arms wide open, eyes to the heavens, exclaiming, "Thank you Lord!"

This season also means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  It makes me stop and count my blessings, literally.  Even with all the negative things going on in the world, and the economic forecasters claiming that things are only going to get worse,  "I lift up my eyes to the hills...

...where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." 
Psalms 121: 1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment